Keep up to date with the latest news and updates from Mary Free Bed.
When patients arrive at Mary Free Bed for rehabilitation, they may experience many different levels of anxiety. Changes have occurred in their lives which for some are temporary and for others permanent. Healing occurs on various levels and affects all aspects of our being – body, mind and spirit. The holistic approach here at Mary Free Bed is very important. It is my hope to bring you resources that can help support your spiritual health while you are here.
You may find the following websites a helpful source of support during your hospitalization. They focus on the idea of hope and perseverance in the midst of struggle. The idea of hope comes through on many different venues. They may prompt the desire for further discussion with the hospital chaplain. The chaplain may be contacted by asking your nurse to get a message to him.
I hope you enjoy the different options.
Daniel Kelly, MA Chaplain MFB
Podcast Lists for patients use on Spirituality and Hope
1) Faith and Forgiveness: The feast of Mercy
2) What Does Our Faith Teach About Suffering?
3) Redemptive Suffering-The Supreme Power of Prayer By Those Who Suffer
4) Grief and Hope-Staying in Touch with Our Beloved
5) What is God’s Will For My Life?
6) Prayer-Quality Time with Your Father
7) No Greater Love Sessions 1-6
8) The Prodigal Son
9) Evangelizing through Beauty
1) Evangelizing through Beauty
2) Faith, Hope and Love
3) Commentary on movie “Les Miserables”
4) Commentary on movie “The Hobbit”
Jewish Spirituality Podcasts
1) Encounters with the Divine: Hidden and Revealed
2) Sheila Weinberg Teaching on Retreat
3) Sheila Reads from Surprisingly Happy
4) Gratitude right here right now
5) Joy in the Moment That Is
6) The Spiritual Journey of Divine Compassion
Virtue of Hope: Christian
Virtue of Hope: Jewish Perspective
Christian Lenten Reflections:
Your First Name
Your Last Name
Your Email Address (required)
Your Message or Comment Here