The inn at Mary Free Bed is an affordable and comfortable option you may consider when seeking treatment at Mary Free Bed or when staying with a family member who is a patient here.
Who can stay at the inn at Mary Free Bed?
We have a limited number of rooms at the inn, so reservations are given on a priority basis to the following (in order of priority):
• Patients living more than 40 miles away and involved in an ongoing program with multiple days of treatment; patients who’ll receive a one-day specialty evaluation; or those who have routine follow-up clinic appointments
• Outpatients residing more than 40 miles away and scheduled for early morning or late evening evaluations or treatment, or those being seen for high-frequency therapies
• Families of inpatients residing more than 40 miles away receiving family education, or pediatric families unable to use the Ronald McDonald House
• Families of inpatients or outpatients residing more than 80 miles away who are here for services other than family education and don’t have local transportation
• Pediatric families with other housing resources (able to room in at Mary Free Bed or access the Ronald McDonald House)
• Mary Free Bed conference speakers or job applicants
Inn Features and Amenities
• Extra spacious, accessible rooms (with roll-in showers and sinks located inside and outside the bathroom)
• In-room amenities like a flat screen TV, wireless Internet access, phone, climate control and small refrigerator
• Two lounges (a breakfast dining area and a seating area with a computer workstation)
• Continental breakfast served daily
• Access to microwave in the lounge
• Reserved parking (on the 4th level of the parking ramp)
Making a Reservation
For more information about making a reservation, call 616.840.8100 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The inn is staffed:
6:30 am – 5:30 pm Monday-Friday
7 am – 2:30 pm Saturdays and Sundays
6:30 am – 2:30 pm holidays
Security staff is available to assist 24 hours a day; other support services staff are available until 1 am, Monday-Friday.