Grand Rapids, Mich. – People who need specialized outpatient rehabilitation now have more options in the Holland and Kalamazoo areas. Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital has expanded its system of care to satellite locations in the West Michigan communities.
“We’re excited to offer our specialized rehabilitation programs in convenient locations for Holland and Kalamazoo patients,” said James Hartlein, director of Outpatient Services at Mary Free Bed. “Our goal is to help patients achieve their optimal function and independence.”
Mary Free Bed Holland Northeast
335 120th Ave.
- Conditions treated include musculoskeletal pain, chronic pain, headaches and fibromyalgia.
- An interdisciplinary team of caregivers provides comprehensive medical care, physical and occupational therapy, chiropractic care, behavioral pain psychology and education.
- The team includes a physical medicine and rehabilitation physician, an internal medicine physician, a chiropractor and physical and occupational therapists. Some physical therapists are credentialed in the McKenzie Method, a highly specific assessment process to address numerous musculoskeletal problems, including back, neck and joint pain.
- Patients with acute symptoms can be seen within 48 hours.
Additional Mary Free Bed rehabilitation services along the lakeshore include:
Holland Pediatrics: 3290 N. Wellness Drive, Building D, Ste. 170
Orthotics & Prosthetics: 12662 Riley St., Suite 140, Holland and 1078 E. Sternberg Road, Muskegon
Mary Free Bed Kalamazoo Southwest
7125 Stadium Drive (former location of Spine Physical Therapy)
- Conditions treated with specialized physical therapy include musculoskeletal pain.
- The care team includes McKenzie-credentialed physical therapists.
For more information, visit www.maryfreebed.com/locations.
Mary Free Bed is a not-for-profit, nationally accredited, rehabilitation hospital. For more than 125 years, Mary Free Bed has restored hope and freedom through rehabilitation for children and adults who have experienced brain injuries, strokes, spinal cord injuries, multiple traumas, amputations, cancer and other diagnoses. The combination of comprehensive services and an exclusive focus on rehabilitation enables specialty physicians and staff to help patients achieve outstanding clinical results. For additional information, visit maryfreebed.com.