We’re committed to providing educational materials and resources for patients, families and healthcare professionals. Below is information to help you as you seek support, information and resources for your child or teen with a limb difference.
The Center for Limb Differences does not support or endorse any of the outside organizations or references listed and is not responsible for the content included on other organizations’ links.
SCHEDULING & QUESTIONS
For more information, please call:
We’ve developed a series of handbooks as part of our commitment to education. Titles available for purchase include:
• Children with Limb Differences (birth to 5 years)
• Children with Limb Differences (6 to 12 years)
• Adolescents with Limb Differences
• Children with Limb Differences: A Handbook for Teachers
• Children with Hand Differences: A Guide for Families
• Guia Para Familias de Ninos con Extremidades con Diferencias
• Your Personal Best (This is geared to young amputees for use under the guidance of physical therapists. The fun format offers several levels of exercises and guides the child through the healing process.)
Complete this Center for Limb Differences order form and fax or mail to the address listed on the form.
Resources for Parents, Peers & More
Recreational & Camping Information
Limb Differences – An online resource for families and friends of children with limb differences
SuperHands – Networking for kids and adults with unilateral congenital below elbow deficiency