From grand openings to amazing patient and staff stories, 2015 was an eventful year for the Mary Free Bed family.
Among this year’s events:
- opening of the new hospital featuring 167 private rooms, leading-edge technology and outstanding patient amenities (March)
- opening of the Mary Free Bed YMCA, a global leader in accessible and inclusive design and innovation (December)
- opening of Mary Free Bed at Sparrow, a 40 bed rehabilitation unit on the sixth floor of Sparrow Hospital in Lansing – one of several important changes in the Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Network (November)
- launch of the all-new, mobile-friendly maryfreebed.com, featuring improved navigation and interaction (April)
- the introduction of an unofficial mascot for Mary Free Bed
Watch the video above to see President and CEO Kent Riddle and web specialist Tricia Boot discuss the year’s events in greater detail.
Thank you to everyone who helped to make 2015 such an incredible year. Best wishes for a healthy, happy new year!