We’re excited to be able to serve you in person again, and we’re making it safe and easy to get the care you need at a number of convenient locations. Would you rather receive virtual services from home? We can do that, too!
You can feel confident coming to see us. We’re following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and State of Michigan guidelines for disinfecting, distancing and wearing protective gear to protect your health and ours!
Here’s what you can expect:
- Before your appointment, a patient service coordinator will let you know what to bring with you, share visitor guidelines and social distancing practices.
- We’re screening everyone who enters, including temperature checks.
- You’ll be asked to wear a mask and sanitize your hands.
- Staff members will wear protective gear and take necessary precautions to safely care for you.
- We’re sanitizing all equipment and surfaces in our waiting areas, treatment rooms and everything in between with disinfectant proven effective against COVID-19.
Schedule an appointment!
You can connect with your doctor and therapy team in the comfort and safety of your home. Using secure technology, we make an online video call to your smartphone or tablet for evaluations and treatment. Call 616.840.8005 or 800.668.6001.
Orthotics & Prosthetics Services
Mary Free Bed Orthotics & Prosthetics + Bionics clinics across Michigan, as well as custom seating and assistive technology services, are available to serve you. As with all our outpatient services, patients and parents or guardians of pediatric patients will receive a brief health screening, as described above.
As always, O & P + B staff members are on-call 24/7 for emergencies. If you have a question, call the location closest to you:
- Grand Rapids – 616.840.8007
- Muskegon – 231.798.0047
- Holland – 616.392.6240
- Lansing – 517.337.0300
- St. Joseph – 269.429.3292
- Kalamazoo – 269.353.6895
- Saginaw – 989.583.3040