Please follow the temporary detours for summer 2018:
FROM US-131 SOUTH:
Follow the orange arrow. Drivers who exit at Wealthy Street from US-131 South will be detoured west (right) on Wealthy Street to Market Street.
Turn north (right) on Market Street to Fulton Street and turn east (right). Take Fulton Street to Jefferson Avenue and reconnect with Wealthy Street.
FROM US-131 NORTH:
Follow the green arrow. Drivers traveling on US-131 North may exit at Franklin Street to avoid detour traffic. Travel east on Franklin Street until Jefferson Avenue; head north (left) on Jefferson Avenue until reaching Wealthy Street.
DRIVING WEST ON WEALTHY STREET:
Drivers heading west on Wealthy Street will be detoured north (right) on Jefferson Avenue, west (left) on Fulton Street and south (left) on Market Avenue to reconnect with Wealthy Street (follow the orange arrow in reverse above).
Parking is available in the east side of campus parking ramp, the west addition first level and valet parking is available for those in need at our main entrance off Wealthy Street.
Inpatient and Select Outpatient Parking Instructions:
Inpatient, O&P and Outpatient Clinic Guests:
• Please use our complimentary valet services located in the circle drive at the main hospital entrance
• You also may park in first floor of the structure, beneath the hospital
• Parking spaces available in front circle drive of Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital
• Use parking ramp located off Lafayette Avenue
Outpatient Parking Instructions:
Professional Building: Free parking available on all levels
• Parking available in ramp behind Professional Building
• Skywalk to Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital – Level 3
• River Valley Orthopedics – Level 4
• The Pain Center – Level 5
Mary Free Bed Security Services can assist with the following situations:
- escort to a vehicle
- flat tire or dead battery
- keys locked in car or towing service needed
- missing or lost items
- suspicious activity or other safety/security concerns
Contacting Security Services: Mary Free Bed’s security staff is on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please ask a member of the nursing staff to contact security for you or call 616.840.8015.