Our mission at the Orthopedic Rehabilitation Center at Mary Free Bed is to help you achieve a greater level of physical functioning and live a life with less pain, whether you have a musculoskeletal injury or are recovering from an orthopedic surgery. A musculoskeletal injury or condition can affect your life in many ways. Bone, joint or muscle pain could lead to short or long-term problems and may result in missed days at work and the inability to enjoy the activities that enrich your life.
Our mission at the Orthopedic Rehabilitation Center at Mary Free Bed is to help you achieve a greater level of physical functioning and live a life with less pain.
We treat patients suffering from a wide range of musculoskeletal/orthopedic conditions:
- Elbow/wrist/hand pain and injuries
- Shoulder pain and injuries
- Hip/knee pain and injuries
- Ankle/foot pain and injuries
- Back pain and injuries
- Ligamentous and tendinous injuries
- Total joint replacements and orthopedic surgery
Your therapy session will include a thorough evaluation and assessment, along with an individualized home exercise program. Depending on your condition, your appointment may also include a functional movement screen and/or gait assessment.
Our specialized services include:
• River Valley Orthopedic physician rehabilitation programs
• Post-operative physical therapy protocols
• McKenzie Method
• Sports medicine rehabilitation
• Aquatic therapy
• Performing arts and dance rehabilitation
• Return to work occupational therapy programs
• Hand therapy with custom splinting and orthoses
• Bone Health Program
• Craniosacral therapy
We have specialized rehabilitation teams that work closely with the River Valley Orthopedic physicians and nurses. These teams allow us to have a greater knowledge and understanding of their protocols.
Below, you’ll find overviews of some of the services we provide in our Orthopedic Rehabilitation Center.
SCHEDULING & QUESTIONS
For more information, please call: