The Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital, a nonprofit in Grand Rapids, restores hope and freedom through rehabilitation for people who are at some of the lowest points of their lives. Through expert knowledge and compassionate care, Mary Free Bed strengthens the mind, trains the body and inspires hope in patients and families.
The Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital Foundation secures resources to support the hospital in returning people to the most function, the most ability and the most independence. Your financial support helps patients and their families experience transformative rehabilitation.
Your donation to the Foundation helps children and adults to:
• Experience innovative therapies
• Use state-of-the-art rehabilitation equipment
• Learn to use adaptive equipment to resume a favorite hobby
• Learn to drive or return to driving after injury or illness
• Support or benefit from our Charitable Care Fund
Last year, we supplied $10 million of charitable care to our patients.
On behalf of our patients, whose lives are better because of the therapy and services received at Mary Free Bed, thank you.
Sign up for Momentum, our e-newsletter.
The Mary Free Bed Foundation is a 501(c) 3 nonprofit. Donations made to the Foundation are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Ways to Give
There are a number of ways you can offer financial support to the foundation, including:
• By credit or debit card anytime through our secure, online donation site
• By check made payable to the Mary Free Bed Foundation
..Mail to: The Mary Free Bed Foundation
Mail to: ..235 Wealthy St. SE
Mail to: ..Grand Rapids, MI 49503
• Matching gifts—does your employer match charitable contributions?
• Stocks or securities–contact the Foundation, firstname.lastname@example.org
• IRA Distributions–contact the Foundation, email@example.com
• Moved to Share–Acknowledge someone or a department at Mary Free Bed by making a gift. Click here for more information.
• You can raise money for Mary Free Bed while shopping at no additional cost to you.
-Amazon Smile, visit https://smile.amazon.com/ and select Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital Foundation.
– Goodshop, visit https://www.goodsearch.com/goodshop to register and select the Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital Foundation, then search thousands of stores.
-Support our pediatric patients by purchasing items on the Foundation’s Amazon Wish List.
Click to view the most recent 990 form for Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital.
1891 Legacy Society - Planned Giving
The 1891 Legacy Society was created to honor those Mary Free Bed supporters who have chosen to leave a legacy for the future of Mary Free Bed by making a planned gift.
Please click here for information about the 1891 Legacy Society and Planned Giving at Mary Free Bed.
A Mary Tour - 2017 Tour Dates
Join us for a tour of Mary Free Bed, including the expansion and renovations. Space is limited and reservations are required. Contact Sydne Di Cesare – 616.840.8137 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesdays, 11 am
Tuesdays, 11 am
Tuesdays, 8:30 am
Contact the Foundation Staff
235 Wealthy St. SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Timothy J. Pietryga
Vice President, Advancement
Major Gifts and Donor Relations Director
Annual Fund Director
Sydne Di Cesare
Development Administrative Assistant