The Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital, a nonprofit in Grand Rapids, restores hope and freedom through rehabilitation for people who are at some of the lowest points of their lives. Through expert knowledge and compassionate care, Mary Free Bed strengthens the mind, trains the body and inspires hope in patients and families.
The Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital Foundation secures resources to support the hospital in returning people to the most function, the most ability and the most independence. Your financial support helps patients and their families experience transformative rehabilitation.
Your donation to the Foundation helps children and adults to:
• Experience innovative therapies
• Use state-of-the-art rehabilitation equipment
• Learn to use adaptive equipment to resume a favorite hobby
• Learn to drive or return to driving after injury or illness
• Support or benefit from our Charitable Care Fund
In 2014 we supplied $10 million of charitable care to our patients.
On behalf of our patients, whose lives are better because of the therapy and services received at Mary Free Bed, thank you.
Click to download the latest Momentum newsletter
The Mary Free Bed Foundation is a 501(c) 3 nonprofit. Donations made to the Foundation are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
How to Support the Foundation
There are a number of ways you can offer financial support to the foundation, including:
• By credit or debit card anytime through our secure, online donation site
• By check made payable to the Mary Free Bed Foundation
..Mail to: The Mary Free Bed Foundation
Mail to: ..235 Wealthy St. SE
Mail to: ..Grand Rapids, MI 49503
• Matching gifts—does your employer match charitable contributions?
• Stocks or securities
• IRA Distributions
Moved to Share—acknowledge someone or a department at Mary Free Bed by making a gift
Mary Free Bed Foundation Events
Sponsoring and attending our events is a wonderful way to support the foundation’s mission. Events include: