In posting material on the Sites, you agree not to:
1. Post material that Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital determines in its sole discretion is threatening, harassing, illegal, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, grossly offensive or hostile towards any individual or entity
2. Post phone numbers or email addresses or any other personally identifying information beyond a first name of yourself or any other individual in the body of your comment – don’t assume the good intentions of everyone who reads them.
3. Post any personally identifying information about a child under the age of 18.
4. Post material that infringes on the rights of Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital or any other individual or entity, including privacy, intellectual property or publication rights.
5. Post material that promotes or advertises a commercial product or solicits business or membership or financial or other support in any business, group or organization except those that are officially sponsored by Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital.
6. Post chain letters, post the same comment multiple times, or otherwise distribute “spam” via the Mary Free Bed-sponsored blog.
7. Allow any other individual or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
8. Post comments under multiple names or using another person’s name.
Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital reserves the right to do any or all of the following:
1. Ban future posts from users who repeatedly violate our Terms and Conditions. We may affect such bans by refusing posts from specific email addresses or IP addresses, or through other means, as necessary.
2. Remove or edit comments at any time, whether or not they violate these Terms and Conditions.
As a user, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, successors and assigns against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, causes of action, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of any claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted on the Sites.