Change a life. Change yours.
- Up to $15,000 new-hire bonus eligibility (RN, LPN)
- Up to a $5,000 new-hire bonus eligibility (CENA, NCA, NT)
- $1,000 relocation bonus for 50 miles or more
All about you
- Earn Continuing Education Units through our Education Academy.
- Receive tuition reimbursement up to $5,000 per year.
- We’ll pay for you to become a Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse.
Further your career
- Flexible scheduling
- 24+ days Personal/Paid Time Off
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Gainshare bonus opportunities
Why Mary Free Bed?
You’ll help patients get back to their lives and plan for the future.
And you’ll meet colleagues today who’ll become friends forever.
All her life, Lisette Wilson dreamed of being a nurse.
“I’ve always had a desire to care for people,” she said. “When someone in my family was sick, I was always the first person there to care for them.”
At 40 years of age, Lisette headed back to school. Those years were a balancing act between raising her family, studying and working as a nurse technician. Her dedication was rewarded with a $7,000 Minority Scholarship from the Mary Free Bed Guild. The Guild established the program in the hope recipients would consider Mary Free Bed when it came time to enter the workforce.
That’s just what Lisette did, joining the Mary Free Bed Spinal Cord Injury team six years ago as a registered nurse. Four years later, she became a clinical care coordinator supervising all units on the night shift.
“I love what I do,” Lisette said. “I see patients get better, and there’s no better feeling than that. Rehabilitation is special.
“What I like about Mary Free Bed is that it’s not too big and it’s not too small,” she continued. “I feel connected to my nursing directors. They listen … they want to hear what you have to say. I know my co-workers, whether they work on another floor, another shift or in a different department. You form a family here.”