Restoring hope and freedom through rehabilitation.
To be the national leader in high-value rehabilitation and post-acute care, and to develop an integrated system of care.
In order to restore hope and freedom, we’ll:
- Work collaboratively and innovatively.
- Include people whose diversity reflects all those we serve.
- Be truthful and respectful.
- Heal with our hands and treat with our hearts.
- Approach our work with joy.
We’ll embrace diversity, equity and inclusion by:
- Treating everyone with dignity and respect.
- Opening more doors to opportunities for underrepresented cultures.
- Growing talent and people.
- Evaluating and eliminating disparities.
- Taking action against injustices, bias and racism.
- Honoring our differences and how to collaborate.
- Educating staff, patients and the communities we care for.
- Restoring hope and freedom, together.