Mission, Vision + Values
Restoring hope and freedom through rehabilitation.
To be the national leader in high-value rehabilitation and post-acute care, and to develop an integrated system of care.
To restore hope and freedom, we’ll:
- Work collaboratively and with innovation.
- Include people whose diversity reflects all those we serve.
- Be Truthful and respectful.
- Heal with our hands and treat with our hearts.
- Approach our work with JOY.
We’ll embrace diversity, equity and inclusion by:
Treating everyone with dignity and respect.
Opening more doors to opportunities for underrepresented cultures.
Growing talent and people.
Evaluating and eliminating disparities.
Taking action against injustices, bias and racism.
Honoring our differences and how to collaborate.
Educating staff, patients and the communities we care for.
Restoring hope and freedom, together.