Parking + Security
Our main campus in downtown Grand Rapids is home to our freestanding inpatient rehabilitation hospital and a multitude of outpatient rehabilitation programs and services, including Orthotics & Prosthetics + Bionics and Wheelchair & Adaptive Sports.
For a list of locations across Michigan and northern Indiana, visit our Locations page.
Complimentary valet services are available in the circle drive at the Main Entry and inside the parking ramp at the West Entry, below the hospital. Hours are:
- 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday – Main Entry (until 5 p.m. Fridays)
- 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday – West Entry (until 5 p.m. Fridays)
Self-parking is available in the:
- West Entry parking lot
- West Entry parking structure, first floor
- Circle drive
- Mary Free Bed Professional Building parking ramp, 350 Lafayette Ave. SE :
- Skywalk to Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital – Level 3
- Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine Specialists – Level 3, Suite 301
- The Inn at Mary Free Bed – Level 3, Mary Ives Hunting Center
- Orthopaedic Associates of Michigan (formerly River Valley Orthopedics) – Level 4
- Mary Free Bed at Home – Level 5
Mary Free Bed Security Services staff is on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Ask a member of the nursing staff to contact security for you, or call 616.840.8015.
Security can assist with:
- Escorts to and from your vehicle
- Flat tire or dead battery
- Keys locked in car or towing service needed
- Missing or lost items
- Suspicious activity or other safety/security concerns